This is a major upgrade introducing the new online replay vault.
The features are still in development.
- Display the 200 latest games.
- Display the map, title of the game, the mod and the game duration.
- If you single-click on a game, the tooltip will show you the players, their ratings, who win/lose, and their new ratings.
- If you double-click on a game, it will update your FA to the correct version, download the map, the mod, and launch the replay !
The next update (in the next few days) will allow you to research by map, player, faction, rating, and mod, through the entire repository of replays.
Later (no ETA), you will be able to search for a player on a specific place on a map, and rate the replay and comment it.
You can finally choose what avatar you want to display !
Right-click on your nickname, and choose “Select Avatar”. A window will open with all the avatars available for you.
If you don’t set any avatar, the leagues/divisions avatar will be displayed automatically.
Complete change log :
- Fixed a bug introduced in 0.7.598 (players incorrectly reported ingame).
- Allow user to select his avatar.
- Admin interface for removing avatars.
- Send multiples UDP packet for game port tester.
New version of the lobby.
This version fix several problems in the game lister :
- Fix some games reporting the wrong number of players.
- Fix an issue where game balance was not computed, or incorrectly computed when virtually adding the player.
- Nicer tooltip for the games, showing the country flag and the rating when it’s relevant for that user.