Due to issues with the last patch we had to revert the executable for the game which is currently causing issues with the legacy client.
Fortunately we were able to get a quick fix for the exe from Kyril/FAETHER which is going to be deployed with this … Continue reading
Today we released a new development patch with the patch number 3705!
New features include:
- Fix for the exe to reduce the amount of desynced replays (massive thanks to Kyril for his hard work)
- Improved Cheat Menu (ALT+F2) to support 16 Players
- Fixes various game bugs
Just reporting in for a small dev patch (3703) which contains bug fixes for the most part.
- Fixed a bug breaking the lobby when selecting an obsolete map
- Removed hardcoding on nuke weapon damage for mod support
- Fixed targeting issue for Salems on land
- Some other small … Continue reading