FAF Team is happy to announce the release of 3609 patch !
It’s the first one of a serie of patches that will try to fix all the remaining bugs in FA. If you encounter new or old bug, please tell us in the appropriate forum : https://direct.faforever.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=3
Change log :
FAF-related changes and fixes
- Title screen and replay files are displaying the correct patch version.
- Fixed scores reported incorrectly when Autoteam = none and random = on.
- Removing the reset of unit cap on each hosted game to 500.
- changed the ranked unit cap to 1000.
- Added Sorian AI. Sorian AI is now available to use in FAF. (YOU MUST UNINSTALL SORIAN AI MOD AND LEM IF YOU HAVE THEM.)
- Added new and improved random faction generating function that doesn’t give seraphim 75% of the time.
- Added engineer wrecks on the water.
- Added Autoget as mandatory and enabled for all players. (Units are automatically given, if share is enabled, 20 seconds after death.)
- Added tech-less icons for energy storages so they are easier to find.
- All structures now leave wrecks when destroyed in the water.
- New lobby textures from Moritz
- Fixed aeon hover shield floating wreckage bug.
- Fixed ACU upgrades exploit.
- Fixed UEF ACU nano regen upgrade… it no longer gets overwritten by veterancy.
- Adjusted the seraphim T2 destroyer anti-torp further. It’s performance is now improved.
- TML weapon on strategic missile subs now have the correct range ring.
- Fixed Seraphim destroyer, UEF Atlantis and Aeon Exp Battleship wreckages. They now sink and wreck on the sea floor properly.
- Fixed a transport bug/exploit.
- Fix for the UEF ACU build drones. Now the destruction of one drone does not adversely affect the other. Further, drones are automatically rebuilt upon death at their original cost (160 mass, 1600 energy). Drone re-building takes 10 seconds and does not interfere with other ACU processes, such as moving, shooting or constructing.
- Attempt to fix the collision beam not being visible if the unit that fire it is not seen.