The rules for season 5 have changed.
You start at 0 point, in the scout league.
Once you’ve reach a new league, your score is reset. You can’t go back to a previous league.
You can’t go lower than 0 point.
- You gain 0.5 points for beating a player of inferior league 1 point for same league / 1.5 point for higher league.
- You lose 0.5 points for losing to a equal league player.
- You lose 1 point for losing to an inferior league player.
Leagues and divisions:
Scout League : needs 50 points to move on to the T1 league
- Division Mole = less than 10 points.
- Division Spirit = more than 10 points, less than 20.
- Division Snoop = more than 20 points, less than 30.
- Division Selen = more than 30, less than 40.
- Division Mech Marine = between 40 and 50.
T1 League : needs 75 points to move on to the t2 league.
- Division Striker = less than 15 points.
- Division Thaam = more than 15 points, less than 30.
- Division Aurora = more than 30 points, less than 45.
- Division Zthuee = more than 45, less than 60.
- Division Mantis = between 60 and 75.
T2 League : needs 100 points to move on to the t3 league.
- Division Blaze = less than 20 points.
- Division Pillar = between 20 and 40.
- Division Obsidian = between 40 and 60.
- Division Wagner = between 60 and 80.
- Division Ilshavoh = between 80 and 100.
T3 League : needs 125 points to move on to the Experimental league
- Division Loyalist = less than 25 points.
- Division Titan = between 25 and 50 points.
- Division Othuum = between 50 and 75 points.
- Division Harbinger = between 75 and 100 points.
- Division Percival = between 100 and 125 points.
Experimental League :
- Division MonkeyLord = less than 50 points.
- Division Fatboy = between 50 and 100 points.
- Division Ythotha = between 100 and 150 points.
- Division Colossus = between 150 and 200 points.
- Division Megalith = More than 200 points.