As promised last week we’ve released a new version of the ingame lobby.
A huge thanks to everyone who contributed on this release:
The changelog will show the first time you launch the game, but it’s also replicated below.
Remember, this update only affects the lobby, the core game has not been modified. Happy games!
- Lots of bug fixes
- Lots of UI polish
- Resources are now shown in all map previews
- The unit manager can once again be seen by non-host players
- Preset system now saves activated mods
- Observers can now open the chat menu by pushing ENTER
- Further performance improvements
- Team selectors disabled when auto-teams is overriding them
- Fixed issue with idle engineer lists
- Clan tags are now shown in lobby
- Connect by IP works for players with a steam installation again