Hi, we’ve just released a server update with the following changes:
- Better documentation on how to run server
- Add support for custom coop missions
- Fix access to faf-api, finally enabling events and achievements
- Improvements in UID check
- Fix a problem with too many games in the ‘closed’ state being sent out initially
The latter item on the changelog should fix the “Outbound traffic blocked” message many users have been getting recently. It will still appear if your traffic is actually blocked, in these cases, please remember to post in the tech support forum.