Tomorrow, 8. 5. 2017, we will be testing a new adapter to handle connections in-game and we would like to invite as many of you as possible to participate! It will be happening at 20:00 CEST (GMT+2) on our FAF BETA Client.
How to participate:
- Download the FAF BETA Client here: https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/0igjsml1yq2b0hg9/artifacts/dist%2FForged%20Alliance%20Forever%20Beta-0.12.4-win32.msi
(It will NOT overwrite your current client installation, but installs the FAF BETA client alongside it, so no need to worry about anything being overwritten! All games on the BETA Client are unrated as well.)
- Enable logs in the beta client (http://i.imgur.com/sxyAbmo.png)
- Join a game on the test server and play/observe (Games will be hosted and coordinated by the organizers, named ICE TEST #1, ICE TEST #2, etc.)
- Please participate in this survey: here
- If you experienced any errors, post your logs on Discord, the forum (https://goo.gl/PQsizR) or any filehoster you prefer (you can find them here: http://i.imgur.com/jqqp7ox.png)
Bonus: Be able to restart your router while testing, to test out the reconnect feature.
More info about ICE connection can be found here: https://goo.gl/KU1Nlz
If you have any questions about this test, message CookieNoob, PhilipJFry, Tokyto_ or EcoNoob in the FAF client.
We are looking forward to see you in the test!
FAF Development Team