The server has been updated to v0.9.2.
Just like with the previous updates, this one mainly focused on further improving our database in order to prevent bugs and inconsistencies as well as prepare for new features and easier maintenance.
- The database now allows storing reviews for maps, mods, and games. A feature that will come to the clients eventually
- The “ladder division” structure has been cleaned up, which is a first step on bringing this feature back
- Additional data can be stored per featured mod so that we can deploy them automatically, reducing reliance on certain people and speeding up the update process
- More unused tables have been removed, reducing complexity and confusion
- Two clans can no longer have the same name or clan tag
- The Co-Op leaderboard “player count” has been made a mandatory value and the server actually inserts it now
I’m glad that the update went pretty smooth and quick and as far as I can tell, there haven’t been any problems so far.