The server has been updated to v0.9.6.
Not much happened in this update since we’ve mainly been busy with the server migration since the last server update.
- A few changes were made to the database to make its data even more consistent.
- A small fix was made that prevented the client from removing avatars from users.
- Changes were made that reduces the work needed for future server updates
Most changes were made in the API:
- Fixed issue #110 “Challonge API Proxy”
- Fixed issue #126 “Read deployment configuration for featured mods from DB”
- Fixed issue #133 “Return coop mission duration as seconds”
- Fixed issue #134 “Provide BiReUS repository URLs”
- Fixed issue #135 “Provide division scores”
- Fixed issue #137 “Achievements route broken”
- Fixed issue #143 “Missing entity for db table `name_history`”
- Fixed issue #146 “Pagination issue: page[totals] broken”
- Fixed issue #149 “API returns HTTPS URLs instead of HTTP”
I’m glad that the update went pretty smooth and quick and as far as I can tell, there haven’t been any problems so far.