This flash message is meant for the new website, not the current one.
Below you’ll see different fields, their purpose is:
- newshub_backgroundcolor = the background color of the flash message
- newshub_badge = the text of the flash message (just text, does not accept HTML)
- newshub_sortIndex = true or false (do we show flash message (then set to true) or do we hide the flash message/not show it (then set to false)
- newshub_externalLinkUrl = the pages where we want the flash message to be displayed. Make sure to put a comma between pages.
- DO NOT put a comma ( , ) on the last element
- DO NOT leave spaces between elements (this string will be transformed into an array and it keeps spaces on the names, which is bad because we don’t want a space “www.faforever.com /pageName” )
- If you include “/all” into the array, then ALL pages will include the flash message.
If you ask why do we use these values with these newshub names instead of flashMessage names. Simply put, I do not have administration rights on wordpress to add new custom fields we can see on an API call.