Hi everyone. This is the draft of the pledge I want the Players Councilor nominee to sign. Ultimately I want all FAF Councilors to sign a similar pledge – with just The Responsibilities changed.
This is not intended to be a legally binding contract, but simply a commitment to the community and the council. Please share any thoughts you have.
FAF Councilors Pledge: The Players Councilor
Forged Alliance Forever (FAF) is a community project of players and contributors who want to sustain and advance the game Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance.
The Council of Setons is a group of FAF contributors selected and tasked with the responsibility to guide the FAF community project.
The Players Councilor is a member of the Council of Setons, who will be elected by the community to work on These Responsibilities:
- Communicate with as many FAF players as is possible to gather, represent, and promote their ideas and interests.
- Organize a schedule of the FAF community project events.
- Organize tournament directors who run tournaments for players.
- Gather feedback from the FAF project community to determine their top desires and problems.
- Present and represent this information in the best interests of the players to the Council of Setons.
As a nominee for The Players Councilor, I pledge that:
- I will spend at least 4 hours per week working on These Responsibilities.
- I will be available at least 2 hours every other week for a voice call to discuss These Responsibilities and the responsibilities of other FAF Councilors.
- I will use and be available on the FAF Slack (chat) as much as possible.
- I will do my best to help the other Councilors perform their responsibilities.
- I understand that if I am unable to perform these duties, I will resign or be replaced.
The Players Councilor