Hello everyone, today is the release day for Nomads V 86
This patch contains 81 commits, since the last minor patch 85, and 114 commits since the last major patch of V83 which we announced just a couple of months ago!
Altogether, this means that the nomads mod is twice as active … Continue reading
We thought it would be a fantastic idea to summarise the work we did in these dev diaries, so that everyone can keep up to date with the progress, as well as get an idea of the thoughts that go through our heads while we work on the … Continue reading
Today we released a new development patch with the patch number 3708!
New features include (but are not limited to):
- Improved shader for Seraphim
- A Curated Maps Button in the game lobby to promote maps picked by the M&M Councilor
- Auto fill lobby slots
- Remove invulnerability from the Novax Satellite to … Continue reading
Due to issues with the last patch we had to revert the executable for the game which is currently causing issues with the legacy client.
Fortunately we were able to get a quick fix for the exe from Kyril/FAETHER which is going to be deployed with this … Continue reading
Today we released a new development patch with the patch number 3705!
New features include:
- Fix for the exe to reduce the amount of desynced replays (massive thanks to Kyril for his hard work)
- Improved Cheat Menu (ALT+F2) to support 16 Players
- Fixes various game bugs
… Continue reading