To get you an idea of what Galactic War could look like, I’ve made a quick mock-up of it.
The area you see on the screen is a zoomed view of the map. You will be able to navigate around FA-style.
You can click it to enlarge.
Remember that this is not representative of what the final interface and functions will be.
You can also see some ideas for the rules :
- You have to defend your planets first in order to gain attack points. But some attack points will be given to you everyday as a startup.
- Attack points are necessary to attack a enemy territory. Different type of games are possible for each territory, each will cost a different amount of points.
- You gain also credits from battle. You can spend these credits when attacking or defending a planet (give you bonuses/extra units), hire the nomads to help you, or contribute to the “game ender” of your faction (QAI Network for cybran).
- Each faction will have his own chat, as well as an general network available to everybody.
- What you can’t see in the mock-up are some map element to help you see the planets are currently under attack.
Go to http://www.indiegogo.com/fafgw?c=home to support the project !