Bug fix :
- Fixed a bug when joining a tournament.
New feature :
- Mumble voice connector (by Rienzilla) and dropping support for teamspeak.
WHAT DOES IT DO ?
It will make sure you are automatically put into a voice chat channel with your teammates (or fellow observers), as soon as you launch a game.
The plugin will launch mumble, connect it to a temporary mumble server, and make sure you are moved in and out of the correct channels when you play games.
HOW DO I USE IT ?
- Install Mumble version 1.2.3 from http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
- Configure mumble to use Position Audio link :
- In Mumble, go to Configure -> Settings.
- Check the Advanced checkbox.
- Select the Plugins pane. Make sure “Link to Game and Transmit Position” is checked, and the “Link v.1.2.0” plugin is enabled.
- Enable the Mumble Connector in Faf. In FAF :
- go to Options -> Settings -> Voice.
- Check “Enable Mumble Connector”, and click finish.
- Restart FAF.