We’ve pushed a new executable (ForgedAlliance.exe) on the production server which was modified in order to avoid desync issues in games and replays that occurred a lot when a user was leaving the game.
In order to make this possible the UI will be put to a halt … Continue reading
Today we released a new development patch with the patch number 3708!
New features include (but are not limited to):
- Improved shader for Seraphim
- A Curated Maps Button in the game lobby to promote maps picked by the M&M Councilor
- Auto fill lobby slots
- Remove invulnerability from the Novax Satellite to … Continue reading
after a few weeks of testing we are now using the new replay server which was written by Mazernoob and Dragonite.
The old replay server had two big issues which we hope to resolve with this new server:
1. Broken replays due to the server not … Continue reading
Due to issues with the last patch we had to revert the executable for the game which is currently causing issues with the legacy client.
Fortunately we were able to get a quick fix for the exe from Kyril/FAETHER which is going to be deployed with this … Continue reading
Today we released a new development patch with the patch number 3705!
New features include:
- Fix for the exe to reduce the amount of desynced replays (massive thanks to Kyril for his hard work)
- Improved Cheat Menu (ALT+F2) to support 16 Players
- Fixes various game bugs
… Continue reading